Christian Guild's Willersley Castle Hotel is the perfect place to celebrate your special occasion.
We have a choice of elegant facilities for your special occasion, from our sophisticated Lea Room for up to 12 guests to the Music Room, perfect for up to 80 guests. We also have other private dining rooms for up to 52.
Whatever event you are planning, whether a presentation evening, a conference, a private dinner for your association, or a celebration of a special family occasion, then make Willersley Castle Hotel your first choice.
We provide a helpful team who will make your every wish happen just the way you would like, and provide you with inspiration and guidance all the way.
Call Willersley Castle Hotel on 01629 582270 or firstname.lastname@example.org and come and meet us for a coffee – we know you will be amazed with what we have to offer and we will exceed all of your expectations.
There is no better way to surprise a loved one, when you walk into your room, than with a wine, flowers or even handmade local chocolates flowers waiting for them.
Call Willersley Castle Hotel on 01629 582270 or email@example.com to arrange your tailored packages for your room.
Let our teams at Christian Guild and Willersley Castle Hotel help and support you during this difficult time. Our teams at Christian Guild have many years of experience in sympathetically attending to your needs.
We can offer a selection of menus including finger buffets and traditional afternoon teas with a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments.
At Willersley Castle Hotel we can also provide special accommodation rates for relative and friends who wish to stay.
What better way to spend an indulgent afternoon than in the beautiful Derbyshire countryside surrounding of Willersley Castle Hotel with one of our Afternoon Teas.
Willersley Cream Tea
£ 4.95 per person
We will serve fresh homemade scones with cream & locally sourced jam, served with a choice of Fair Trade tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
Willersley High Tea
£ 6.95 per person
We will serve fresh homemade scones with cream & locally sourced jam and a selection of sandwiches on white and brown bread served with a choice of Fair Trade tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
Enjoy either of our Afternoon Teas with a glass of chilled White or Rose wine for an additional £4.95 per person.
Celebration Afternoon Tea
£ 13.45 per person
Enjoy the Willersley High Tea above with a glass of prosecco.
Whether you are heading out to explore the Derbyshire countryside or relaxing within the hotels grounds and gardens, Willersley Castle is ideal for a picnic. We can cater for a picnic for two or larger groups, our hotel can cater to your specific requirements.
The arrangements are simple, just call our hotel reception to pre book your choice of day, time and picnic menu and we will have your picnic ready for collection from the hotel, along with a map of the grounds that are ready to be explored.
Picnics are available between the 1st April and 30th September, to provide you with the best we will require 48 hours’ notice. Blankets are available at the hotel reception.
Traditional Picnic £8.25 per person
Our packed lunch will contain a selection of freshly cut sandwiches, cut fresh fruit, locally sourced pork pie, portion of local cheese, a juice drink, a piece of fresh cake
Children’s Picnic £3.95 per child
Our child friendly picnic will include a choice of sandwich, packet of crisp, fruit selection and a surprise.
Deluxe Hamper £32.50 for two People
Our hamper contains the Traditional Picnic served in a traditional wicker basket with the addition of cold meats, crudités and dips, mixed salad and a bottle of wine. (Basket with crockery & cutlery to be returned to the hotel)
You may upgrade with a bottle of Prosecco instead of the wine for only £4
• 13th – 20th October at Treloyhan Manor Hotel – 7 nights half-board: £448
• 17th – 19th October at Sidholme Hotel – 2 nights half-board: £79
• 4th – 9th November at Sidholme Hotel – min. 3 nights half board: £49 per night
• 4th – 9th November at Treloyhan Manor Hotel – 5 nights half-board: £225
• 4th – 9th November at Willersley Castle Hotel – 5 nights half-board in Mews accommodation: £220
• 9th – 10th November at Willersley Castle Hotel – 1 night B&B: £79 per room
• 9th – 11th November at Willersley Castle Hotel – Remembrance Weekend 2 nights half-board: £98
• 11th – 13th November at Sidholme Hotel – 2 nights half-board: £89
• 24th Nov – 22nd Dec at Sidholme Hotel – min. 2 nights half board: £45 per night
• 25th – 28th November at Willersley Castle Hotel – 3 nights half-board: £147, including one theme night.
• 25th – 30th November at Treloyhan Manor Hotel – 5 nights half-board: £225
• 30th Nov – 2nd Dec at Willersley Castle Hotel – 2 nights half-board: £98